Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stamp Scrap Repeat

I am so very excited for convention this week.  Close To My heart is sending us on An Artistic Adventure!  My upline Denise Anderson-Turley is always a joy to see.  She is kind and super generous.  AND, I always feel horrible because she always has a gift for me whenever we meet.  Well, I am going to fix that feeling this time :)

Look what I made for her:



This was a quick and easy project to make.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut the words out in vinyl and then I adhered the vinyl to the glass.
Then added one sheet of Skylark paper as a background and it was done.  You know it is a great gift when you are tempted to keep if for your self, right?

You Can Create!
Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...