Friday, June 7, 2019

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for  
The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP




This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports of all kinds! Just in time for summer and Father's Day!
You should have arrived from Narelle's Blog but if you got lost,
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!


 The Stamp Shop is graciously donating 
this fun 6x6 paper pad by Kaiser Craft to one lucky winner.


AND




 Our very own EK has donated this
 awesome die set from Elizabeth Crafts! Thanks EK!

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/12/19 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Neither of my children play a traditional sport, so this blog hop was a bit of a challenge for me.  However if you compare sports and theatre, you will find many common elements:
Tryouts and Auditions
Coach and Director
Practice and  well Practice :)
Games and Performance
Team and Cast
I think you get the idea!


I used Pattern 35 from CTMH Make It From Your Heart Vol 3 as the jumping off point for my Layout.



Here is a close up of the title created with a Cricut cut and stamps.





There is a Pocket Plus Memory Protecter placed in the middle of the Layout.  I LOVE these page protectors because they allow me to add MORE photos without sacrificing the design.



The first look has the Pocket Plus Memory Protector on the right side of the layout.



Below is the same layout with the Pocket Plus Memory Protector flipped so that it rests on the left page of the layout.



Supplies Used:

Make It From Your Heart Vol 3: Pattern 35
Retired CTMH paper Kit: Oh Deer! ( Current Selection Here)
Pocket Plus Memory Protector Design 2
Retired CTMH Ink: Sea Glass  ( Current Selection Here )
Retired CTMH Stamp Set :  Handwritten Print  ( Current Selection Here )

Be sure to hop over to my friend Holli's Blog to see what she created!
Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Be sure to join us next month for our
Adventure Awaits Blog hop!



20 comments:

  1. love the twist on theme! great job!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity. I love the comparison to traditional sports. So true, lots of practice and tryouts, focus and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. My kids aren't the least bit sporty either. I love how you tied in the theatre theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts and agree theatre and sports are a lot alike! I love how you added the pocket sleeve in the middle- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the journaling on the back side of the pocket. What a great idea! Looks like that had some fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. I like how you used the negative for your title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you made a Theatre is my Sport layout. I like the addition of the memory protector between the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theatre is my sport too. This is such a fun layout. Really makes your gorgeous photos stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your out-of-the-box thinking for this one. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea for a layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pocket pages are awesome! I love your theater sport! Perfect! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOME HOW I MISSED YA ON THE HOP AND WANTED TO COME BACK AND HOP. LOVE THE THE TITLE YOU USED. ANYTHING CAN BE A SPORT IS JUST MATTER OF HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. THANKS FOR SHARING AND GREAT PAGE!! AJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. And tons of time invested... I get your idea, great layout. Your daughter is so adorable, great layout. I love those page inserts as well. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. there

    ReplyDelete
  15. These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. asikqq

    ReplyDelete
  16. These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. rajaqq

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. best toilets

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...