I made this for my lovely niece who is graduating from High School. It was very easy and fun( and forgiving . My soon to be 9 year old daughter enjoyed helping and now wants to make one for her teacher.
Cardboard can ( any size, this was a used can that had pancake mix in it)
Paper of choice ( I used Close To My Heart Cardstock in Tulip and Black)
Styrofoam ( floral foam would work too)
Sticker ( TPC Sudio" Class Act Sticker Sheet"
Wooden sticks ( mine where flat craft sticks, but you could use skewers too)
Candy of choice
1) Wrap the can in the cardstock using adhesive tape to secure.
2) Place large chunks of foam inside the can
3) Tape candy to wooden sticks
4) Tape tissue squares ( 6x6 ish) to wooden sticks.
5) Tape cardstock and Stickers to wooden sticks to make "signs".
6) Arrange candy and "signs" in foam and then fill in with tissue sticks until you like the way it looks.
7) Admire your creation :)
Thank you for joining us for The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...
Thank you for joining us for the SHAKE IT UP BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring pro jects with parts that either mov...
Thank you for joining us for the Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects with rain, c...