Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Prayer Can

I came across this idea on the CTMH consultant board. As usual, my prayer can looks nothing like the sample I was trying to CASE.
I used a tube shaped box that I had squirrelled away. I have a hard time getting rid of cool boxes or other goodies that can be altered at a later date. This project TOTALLY justifies this quirk. I was looking for a creative project, came across the tube box in my pile of goodies and went to right to work! See... quirk justified :)

The poem on the front reads:

Gather your worries
and write them all down
include everything
that makes you frown.

Put in every burden,
anxiety or doubt...
Close the lid tight,
and don’t let them out.

Release them to GOD
by saying a prayer,
and let the Good Lord
take it from there.

Enjoy peace of mind
as you trust in GOD’s plan.
placing your worries
into HIS hands.

Thaks for looking,
Julia

Papers used: CTMH, Life Delights

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome project. I am going to case this immediately. I have a friend who is going through a troubling time and this is a perfect gift. Love your colors on this and the poem is so perfect. I, too, am a box, container, etc. junkie. I hoard them all. I think this will make great use of the pringle containers I save. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...