Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Congratulations Graduate

Chris Dickerson sent me a PIF (which I will post tomorrow)

She sent the cutest card along with her package:
I have been away from my craft table for about a week and was itch'n to make something. I CASED her card to create this graduation card.


The best part of this whole card is the clever way it opens up for the hand written message. The flap tucks under the "congratulations graduate" medallion...Brilliant!
Here is what the card looks like open.




Papers used: CTMH Simple Pleasures
Stamp Set: Express Postage

Thanks for the inspiration Chris

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...