Friday, April 12, 2019

Rain Rain Go Away Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for  
the Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP




This is a blog hop featuring projects with rain, clouds, umbrellas, or rainbows!
You should have arrived from Sarah's Blog Crazy About Cards , Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this interactive hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have four awesome sponsors for this hop!!




 has graciously donated a $20 gift certificate to shop her online store

AND

is giving away this gorgeous Easter kit by Simple Stories


AND
is giving away this awesome package containing a wreath kit, a stamp set, 2 rolls of twine, and 2 rolls of washi tape


AND
Liz with Love 
is donating an awesome envelope punch board, stickers, and a pen.

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/17/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



I love this paper... I have used it twice for this blog hop.  It is from the CTMH paper collection called I Heart Us.  



I used  CTMH Picture My Life Cards for the I Heart Us collection to create the dove tail paper details.  






Thanks for taking a look at my artwork.  I am a CTMH consultant and if you need one, I'd love to connect with you!!!

Find me on FaceBook:  Julia Hammond’s Scrapbooking & Stamping With CTMH







  




Be sure to hop over to TinStar Designs

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

23 comments:

  1. Love the layout. I really liked the various colorful flags on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow and your two page layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative layouts. Two page layouts are my faves to do for some reason.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is super adorable! I love the cheerful paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout, love those papers. Your flag details are awesome!
    Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout.Great papers. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This paper collection is so fun and I love that rainbow design. This would be a great layout for showing how much someone means to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layout Julie. Love the rainbow DSP and the use of the banners around the photo spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started my papercrafting journey as a scrapbooker so I always love to see layouts. This one is sweet and fun for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia. Great layout.
    I am glad I found your blog.
    And I am really happy to participate in this great blog hop!!!!!!!
    Kisses!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect rainbow! fantastic layout, love those flags!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! Love all your details and colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a bright beautiful layout! I can totally see this hanging on a wall bringing sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy and cheerful! I love it! Thank you for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute layout. Love the rainbow paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome papers and details! Love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your layout. It's so fun and the paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute and wonderful layout. Love the rainbow. Tfs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful layout! Wonderful job! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great layout. I love the bold colors you picked to create such a pretty pair of pages.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great LO. Love the colorful rainbow stripes in the background and all the fun banners. Sorry I'm so late to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...