Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#30 Days Of Happy Day 30 ( Number One)

In honor of this month's promotion #30 Years Of Happy Close To My Heart is giving away this lovely stamp set!  

*To qualify for the free #30yearsofhappy stamp set shown here, just spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September and the set will be sent with your order automatically!


I have teamed up with fellow CTMH Consultants Rebecca Brown from Missouri and Ellen Jarvis in Pennsylvania to bring you ideas on how to use these perfect little stamps.  Throughout this month, my blog will feature daily posts -- each one that includes another idea from either Rebecca, Ellen or me. 

Day 30 and not but least the Number One Stamp.  I knew I wanted to use the treat tubes with this stamp set and here is what I came up with!







Ellen, Rebecca and I have ENJOYED this challenge and thank you for playing along... please feel free to come back and add your art work as you play with this great stamp set!



You Can Create!
Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...