Monday, October 31, 2011

Believe In Whooo You Are.

I work with someone who loves owls.  I couldn't wait to give this to her!
I have a collection of boxes that I just can't throw away 'cause I can do "something" with them.  I pulled out this box because it is perfect to hold 3 cookies.

 Here is what it looked like before:

I inked the edges with Cocoa Ink to knock the white down a bit.
Then I covered the faces of my box with Sunset card stock:
I used paper from Close To My Heart's Mischief paper pack. ( I think I need to buy one more since it won't be around next Halloween).  I used ribbon and stamped images from the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set to embellish.  I love the results.


I love the way this one came out and I hope its recipient LOVES is too!

You Can Create!
Julia

1 comment:

  1. I love your altered box and I'm sure your friend did too! =) What a great way to re-purpose something.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...