Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thank You Box

I am on a quest to try each of the boxes on the Art Philosophy cartridge.  So far, I have shown you one finished project  (the Wicked box).  Here is my next creation.  I used only one sheet of paper from the CTMH Paper kit called Dreamin'

I made 3 cuts with my cricut for this project. 
  • The box cut is located on page 22 of the AP index book,
  • The tag can be found on page 44 of the AP index book
  • The butterfly is from page 55 of the AP index book.
I think my favorite feature of this box in the circle strip detail running along the bottom of the box and the side of the tag.  That is from the zip strip on the new CTMH papers.  Adds just enough, don't you think!

You Can Create!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...