Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Cherish

I have been playing with a paper kit from the new Fall/Winter CTMH catalog, Roxie.  It is super -cute.  I don't know what pictures I am going to use yet, but that's OK...  The layout is based on Levitate from the Magic design book.  I am Thrilled that it will be now offer at the lower price!

 The zebra paper was cut  with the New Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge , so were the hearts.  Also notice the bling... gotta love the bling. The stick pins and bling button both came from our new bling assortment!

 I used the a new stamp set on this layout as well C 1474 ( 10 things)... The scallop cut is done with the Art Philosophy cartridge as well.

Paper: Roxy Paper kit
Colors: Bamboo, Smoothie, Colonial White
Cricut: Art Philosophy
Stamps: CTMH  C1474, 10 things
Accessories: CTMH  z1466 Bling Assortment

You can create!
Julia

1 comment:

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...