Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laugh Or Cry? page 1 and 2


When David took these pictures of K. before and after a "spa day" birthday party, I did not know what I should do: laugh or cry. Here is my little SIX year old all dolled up with curls and glitter and look at her poses... WHAT!!! She can not be looking at the camera like that...It is just not right. Stop it..stop trying to be such a big girl!

PS..I used my new Cuttlebg to emboss the Colonial White squares. This paper is from Close To My Heart is this the Exclusive Key To My Heart Paper from this months special... PERFECT match to K's outfit.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...