Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pure Joy


This another one of my favorite LO's from the past. My hubby took these pictures of the kids when he took them to the beach one day. I just loved getting his perspective of the kids at play!

Paper: CTMH Colonial White, Indian Corn Blue B&T
Embellishments: CTMH ribbon, clear buttons, Chip board, brads and flowers.

It is funny. I don't usually put that much stuff on a LO, but this one was for a specific challenge, and I have to admit, I love the details!

Thanks for looking,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. I love this sketch ...
    It seems to be a default in my arsenal!

    LOL

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...