Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Santa French Fry Box

How cute is this!!!! ( If I do say so myself).  When I saw the buckle cut in the new Art Philosophy Index book, I remembered a Christmas card a made years ago. My box quest seemed like the perfect fit for a new version of Santa :)


  • The french fry box is cut at 11.25 inches in  CTMH Holiday Red. ( AP index page 27)
  • The buckle is cut at 1.5 in black card stock ( AP index page 23)
  • The belt is 1.5 x 12 inches in black card stock with Gold heat embossing.
  • The fur is 2 inches in White Daisy ( edges scissors distress)
  • The edges of the box were inked in Cranberry.
You Can Create!
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute box Julia!! THANKS for sharing it and inspiring me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...