When I saw this sketch this morning on Moxie Fab, I knew instantly that I wanted to give this sketch a go. Off to my corner of the garage to create.
To make this card I used the Sophia Kit from Close To My Heart. Here is the list of cuts I made on the Cricut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge:
- 5 inch scallop card in Hollyhock ( page 41 AP index)
- 4.75 inch scallop layer in White Daisy ( page 41 index)
- (3) 3.25 inch circles in B&T. 2 of these circles were cut in to quarters. ***see note***
- 1.5 inch Font Layer letter h (page 46 AP index) and 1.5 inch Font Layer letter i (page 38 AP index) in Hollyhock
- 2 inch circle3 ( page 41 AP index)
I added brads to the font letters (through the White daisy Circle 3) and then adhered the circle with pop dots. I added the bling stick pins for some sparkle.
You Can Create,