When I saw the square sketch over at Moxie Fab... my brain went in a slightly different direction. It's gift box :)
I used Close To MY Heart B&T paper from a kit called Mischief. One of the cool changes CTMH made is that the B&T papers are now double sided. This feature makes if perfect for gift boxes. I also used CTMH August Stamp Of the Month: Wicked
- Cut CTMH B&T in box( page 21 , AP index) at 11 inches
- Cut (2) Shape 1 ( page 26. AP index) at 1.5 inches in Sunset
- Cut (2) squares 4.5 x4.5
- Stamped sentiment from Wicked on Shape 1, black ink
- Stamped witch from Wicked on 4.5 square, black ink
- Stamped witches hat on second Shape 1, used edge of hat stamp to finish Witches square. black ink
- Embellished with brads and ribbon
- Adhered squares back to back on left flap of the box
- Adhered Shape 1 back to back on CTMH chipboard on the right flap of the box
- ENJOY :)
Have not quite figured out what is going inside, but the box is pretty deep... some candy, a big cookie... a set of cards to use. Still thinking about it. Any ideas?
You can create!