Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beautiful Lengths ( redux)

So, I created this layout so I could compare it to the original Beautiful Lengths layout I created a few months ago.  I want to be able to compare them side by side.

When I created the original I did not have the Bella Paper kit so I had to use other papers.  This is one of the great features of Studio J.  I now have access to retired CTMH kits.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO format featured here.  As I was learning Studio J I actually created 5 different LO using the CLICK CLICK CLICK design...  I am sure I will use it again in the future!

My favorite part of this layout is the stitched heart I was able to add to the small  picture on page 1.  It was the perfect way to accent Katie's before shot.

Kit: Bella
Layout Click Click Click
Kit Mix 6 (modified)

You CAN create!
Julia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...