Saturday, August 20, 2011

May This Be

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge :) This card was very easy to create.

Step 1 : Cut 4 inch Circle Base for Card ( page 21 Cricut index book) Spring Iris

Step 2 : Cut 3.75 Flower Circle ( page 63 Cricut index book) White Daisy
            
Step 3: Stamp flower details with D1491 Hooray Bouquet in Spring Iris, adhere to circle base.

Step 4: Cut 1.5 inch tag ( page 65 Cricut index book) in White Daisy

Step 5: Stamp sentiment with D1491 Hooray Bouquet in Spring Iris, adhere to flower circle with pop dots.

Step 6: Adhere Bity Bits for accents




You CAN create!
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Julia -

    What a lovely card! I didn't even see the flower circle in the AP booklet - guess I need to go through it one more time. Thanks for sharing your artwork and for the directions!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...