Thursday, August 9, 2012

Saturday Card Sketch Challenge (8.4.12)

After years away from 2peas.com, I found my way back and am hoping to be more active on that site.  So I am going to jump in with 2 feet and join the Saturday Card Sketch Challenge 8.4.12 


Here is the sketch:




And here is what I created:


Here is a close up:

I used CTMH's Flirty Paper pack to create this card.  The card is embellished with baker's twine, leaves from the Floret Paper Flowers pack and a flower from the Autumn Lane Assortment.

Thanks for stopping by,

You Can Create!
Julia

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! TFS and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Such a cheerful color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to 2Peas! LOL! LOVE your take on the challenge! Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your happy card and the quote is so true!! I too am on 2peas and don't upload my work much - I have the feeling my work does not fit there. I still post on the forum though... not really sure if I should continue doing that - but maybe you stopped by at my blog via 2peas so that's good after all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...