We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
This month we will be showcasing the August Stamp of the Month "Baroque Borders" . This stamp can be used in so many different ways and we hope to inspire you with our creations!
Today's card is clean and simple. For this project, I random stamped Ruby ink on White Daisy card stock. I cut 3 hearts at 1.75 inches and then mounted them with foam tape on Ruby hearts cut at 2 inches. The thanks sentiment comes from a CTMH stamp set called A Little Thanks. I used bitty brads for a bit of detail at the corners.
I am the caboose of this Blog Hop, so if you missed the start, head over to Lucy Keller's Love to Create It All.
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who are participating in this months blog hop:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com ---
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Judith ~ www.grammiejudys.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Heniges http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Amie Kiger ~ http://www.mimimyselfandibykigz.blogspot.com
- Ryan www.pieceandpaper.blogspot.com --
- Joanne http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Pam Stewart - http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts - http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Julia Hammond http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE :)
You Can Create!