We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects AND some blog candy!!!
This month we will be showcasing a different page from the Artiste cartridge! Did you know there were 700 images on this cartridge?? That's right -- 700!!!
For today's project I use the Father's Day suite found on page 75 of the Artiste handbook. I made my own argyle paper using Accent 1 cuts!
The base of the argyle paper is colonial white.
The next layer up is Slate card stock cut with Accent 1< no shift> .
The final layer for the Argyle paper is Goldrush card stock cut out with Accent 1<shift>
I added some Indian Corn Blue for accent.
Here is a close up so you can see the layers:
Indian Corn Blue.
All edges are inked with Slate ink.
I used this same technique to make this Girly Card:
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Theo's blog CelebrateCrafts.
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who are participating in this months blog hop:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Julia http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com/
- Theo www.celebratecrafts.com
- Tina Gale http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
- Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Mandy http://www.mandydesigns.blogspot.com
- Joanne http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Laura W http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Rebecca ~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com
- Maria Woodworth - http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
- Judith Ashmore- www.grammiejudys.blogspot.com
- Lisa Woodward~http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com
- Laura Charko - http://koladesigns.wordpress.com
- Jennifer Kramer- http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Eva Friesen~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopping with us - we hope you LOVE all the projects we created!
You Can Create!