- The heart box (AP index page 26) was cut as large as possible using in Cotton Candy
- The doily was cut to 3 inches in Colonial white and then cut in half. ( AP index page 65)
- The 2 small hearts (AP index page 69) were cut at 2 inches in Cotton Candy and then stamped in Chocolate ink using one of the stamps from the AP bundle
- I cut 2 heart (AP index page 69 at 2.25 inches in Colonial White to matte the Cotton Candy hearts
- I cut oval5 in Colonial White (AP index page 62) I ran it through my printer for the sentiment
- I cut the Decorative Layer in Chocolate ( AP index page 62)
You Can Create!