Friday, January 18, 2019

Just One Word: Home

Thank you for joining us for  
the very first"whogivesascrap?!" Blog Hop
Just One Word!

"whogivesascrap?!" is an online community of crafters who LOVE to indulge 
in our passion which obviously is paper crafting! Each of our talented ladies will be 
creating projects based on their word for the New Year!


You should have arrived from Karen's blog, but if you need to start over,
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this Special hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.



Each Blog will be offering their own special prize!!

Full Disclosure:  I am a Close To My Heart consultant.
I am going to give away this Close To My Heart Stamp set valued at $18.95.


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

I was excited to participate in this blog hop.   A word that is resonating with me this year is "home".  Now more than ever, my home needs to be a place of rest and peace: for me, for my family.  
 You can imagine how excited I was when I saw this decor kit designed by Close To My Heart.   


Here's what comes in the easy to complete kit:


I added a chipboard letter covered in polka dot paper as well as some die cut letters for a more personalized frame.   Here is what I created! 


If you are interested in learning more about this kit visit my website:


You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/23/19 at each individual blog so be sure to check backBe sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Be sure to hop over to Debra's blog

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

19 comments:

  1. Stunning Julia! Just gorgeous! And what a perfect word for your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just became a new e-mail follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy creating home decor art for my home too! I think that my word this year is MINDFUL...only I am doing a terrible job at it. I love all the inspiring words from designers throughout this blog hop. May you always find Love at Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, simply stunning! I have seen the kit, but seeing it finished with extra touches is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this plaque is gorgeous and perfect for home decor. I tend to shy away from 3-D projects but this is a beauty! My word is FOCUS, as I hope to become better organized and live a more purposeful life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very nice... I loooooooove the flowers... I am trying to learn to make some... My word is FAITH.... tysmfs and hagd... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! I’ll have to go check out all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great word and I like what you made with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the individual spin you did with your sign! It is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Julia! Loving the frame! Nice selection for your 2019 word. Home is where it all starts! (Its Tricia, I am coming up as unknown)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a great word to pick! It seems like everyone is so busy these days, and spending more time at home relaxing, or family is something that everyone should do! This is such a gorgeous kit and project. Happy to be in this hop with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great project. Love the word home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...