Friday, August 8, 2014

What A Hoot ( Out of the Box!)

I shared with you on the Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop that I kept thinking of all the cool ways I could use the August's Stamp of the Month S1408 What A Hoot.


Here is another Out Of The Box card I created.

I used the owl's legs and the eye to create these lovely little flowers!  I love them!




Colors used to stamp this card are:  Pear, Thistle, Pixie, Glacier and Canary

The sentiment comes for D1616

Thank you for stopping by!

You Can Create!
Julia

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your out of the box thinking! I never would have thought of using the owl legs & wings for stems & leaves. I would not have recognized this card as being from the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...