Welcome to our September Art Philosophy Blog Hop!
Each month we will showcase our amazing Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge which can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant.
Before we go on, I'd like to remind you to check out my FB GIVEAWAY... It end 9/14!
Since Halloween is just around the corner, this month we will be featuring projects for Halloween made using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! Hope you don’t get too scared by the time you get to the end of our hop!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog: Love 2 Create It All
My project is a card that features the Art Philosophy font. I was inspired by a graduation card I made a few months back.
Paper Kit: Moonlight
Art Philosophy Font cut at 1.5 inches in Black
The next stop on your spooky blog hop trail is Wendy Kessler's: My Scrapping Blog.
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get spooked along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create it all
- Darla ~ Stamping Under Doctors Orders
- Diana~ Diana's Free Moments
- Stephanie- Quilted Scrapper
- Julia- YOU CAN CREATE <<- You are here.
- Wendy Kessler ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
- Carolyn Mendoza - Crafting With Carolyn
- Kindred Hearts - It Makes Total Cents
- Rebecca - Stamp And Scrap Studio
- Maria Woodworth ~ Maria's Paper Craft Place