Thursday, June 14, 2012

Color My Heart: Dare #4

This is a first for me.  I have been asked to be a guest designer.  How cool is that?  Thank you Sara Stone and Color My Heart for the opportunity.

Color My Heart dare #4 is to use Cranberry, Sky and Sunkiss Yellow.  We also had the option of adding Moonstruck.  My card is CASED from a card created by Ros Davidson.

The candles on this card are stamped with D1280 Spot On Background.  I used Moonstruck ink on the Sky and Moonstuck candles and Cranberry on the Cranberry candle.

The sentiment is stamped in Moonstruck on Sky cardstock with a sentiment for the Art Philosophy collection.

Look... I even busted out some eyelet! 'Cause old school is so cool :)

You Can Create!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...