Sunday, June 29, 2008

create


I altered this box with CTMH new paper kit called BoomDiAda. It took me a while to warm up to the kit. But now...I LOVE it. I am going to be use this box to keep my work in progress pages organized. I have used if a few times and have found that this keeps my work space a bit tidier. For example, when I was working on the New to the Zoo LO, the papers sat on that back shelf, and I was able to access them quite easily. I am looking forward to keeping my work space tidy!

Thanks for looking,
Julia

PS, Have I mentioned how it has been harder to create with the kiddos home for summer...they keep me busy :) I hope to create more real soon.

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable, what a creative idea! Love those papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I really love that paper - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...