Monday, April 28, 2008

Super Secret Mother's Day project




When I saw these 12x 12 vertical albums I KNEW that they would make the perfect mother's day gift. I got it from http://socalscrap.us/. They are sold right now.

They come unpainted. I painted this one black. I think that I am going to add some ivory flowers as a final detail, but I was excited to share this with you know! I have others that I am still working on that are chocolate brown.

I decoupaged CTMH Silhouette papers on the base and added the ribbon detail on the "arms" of the frame.

I LOVE it!!!

I have 5 others to finish...I know some AWESOME mommy's that deserve one of them. I hope they like it as much as I do.

Julia

3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I love that paper line, too. I've been using it like crazy on altered items for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. Just checked out the site and they still don't have any. I'm on a mission now...I need one. You are such an inspiration. Great shopping site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...