Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pages 33 and 34: Family Circus


My family on my dad's side has this CRAZY gift exchange at Christmas every year.

First we have to argue a bit over the rules (every year) and then we draw numbers. Number 1 rules. Number 2 doesn't. By the end of the game, the gifts have changed hands at LEAST 20 times (unless you got a DUD gift). At any rate , this year I faithfully recorded EVERY move the gifts made and will be including this as the journaling for this LO.

Thank you Becky Dixon for this swap LO. ( She has done 100 pages this year so far...my 34 pages don't seem so impressive)

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...