Thursday, January 24, 2008

page 17 and 18 : Dream


While in Atlanta last summer, we visited the MLK Birthplace, Museum and Ebenezer Baptist Church. It was a moving experince for me. I saw a 10 year old boy sitting in the "back of the bus" having no clue what it used to mean as well as 80 year old women weeping at the sight of the wagon that carried his body. It was hard not to cry while there.

It was neat to share this LO with my 4th grade students this week!

I have slowed down on my page production this last few weeks 'cause I have been "rocking the swaps" . I have one more swap group to do and I will get back to finishing some LO's.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...